I almost forgot to post pictures from our Sunday trip to the Bristol Museum. It's just a short walk up a very steep hill and it happened to be pouring down rain when we went, but hey it was free so I can't complain (too much anyway).
How adorable are these children in their rain slickers and wellies (aka rain boots)?
| The kids had a great time! D loved the dinosaurs and all of the animals. |
| Leah really enjoyed all of the beautiful sparkly rocks and minerals...go figure. |
Overall a great place to visit. My only complaint is that the lift, or elevator as we say in the US, is being replaced so it made it a little difficult to get around with the pushchair (sorry, I'm trying to get myself accustomed to saying the British names of things so I can stop getting funny looks from people on the street when I say things like "stroller".) If we visit the museum again with out Nathan I'll have to be sure and take Grant in the Moby wrap. I think it would be a great place to entertain ourselves on a cool and/or rainy day.
In other news from Bristol, I made bangers and mash...
They were actually pretty tasty. Basically, it's mashed potatoes with sausage and gravy on top.
The kids made a happy birthday sign for Papa, and actually allowed me to capture a picture where they were all smiling AND looking at the camera simultaneously.
Grant continues to be absolutely irresistibly adorable...
See what I mean???
Oh, and he is starting to attempt to crawl. (Edit: FIXED!!!) I would love to post the video of his newest "inchworm" moves because it's an unbelievably adorable video. However, Blogger isn't letting me do it. So, I will put an order in with my tech department (aka Nathan) and see what I can do to make that happen soon. Until then here is a still shot to show you his new moves...
| The kids have been studying up on their castle terminology in school, or "pretend school" as Dylan calls it. We are heading to Warwick Castle to meet none other than Mike the Knight this weekend! |
| This is what EVERY nap time should be like if you ask me. It's usually not though, so I'll enjoy it on the rare occasion that it does happen. |
| Grant got some super cute new kicks! |
| AND some new blocks, can't get better than that, right? |
No comments:
Post a Comment