For instance this is what Grant did the entire 2 hour flight from Wichita to Atlanta where we caught our red-eye to London....
Leah and Dylan did pretty well on both flights. One thing I will always remember about our first flight was from the time we backed away from the gate til the second we took off Dylan asked Nathan over and over again, "Are we in the air yet, Daddy???" It was pretty funny. He says he really likes flying. Leah was a bit of a loud chatter box on the first flight, but no one seemed to be too bothered by it. On the 8 hour flight to London, Dylan crashed at about the 2 hour mark and Leah at about the 4 hour mark.
Grant, oh my precious baby Grant who can do no wrong in my eyes...he was a little stinker for about the first 2 1/2 hours of our 8 hour flight. He is my "good sleeper", in that I don't have to nurse him until he falls asleep. I just nurse him and put him in his bed and he grabs his blankie and snuggles himself to sleep. This is usually considered a great thing...unless you are on a plane and have no where to put him down. He could NOT get to sleep while I was holding him. I felt so bad for the little guy, and SUPER annoyed by the other passengers who were huffing and puffing and rolling their eyes when he was fussing. (I'll expand on this part of the story in a different blog entry a little later.)
Here are some pictures of our flat. So far we have really enjoyed it. There is also a pretty sizable deck next to the dinning area. I plan on spending many mornings out there drinking my coffee (or maybe tea if these British chaps rub off on me) before the kids wake up.
| Dinning Room |
| Kitchen |
| Living Room |
| Our apartment building |


No comments:
Post a Comment