Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Summer!!!

FINALLY...a week without freezing temperatures!!!  Woo hoo!!!
I am just a little excited about this if you can't tell.  

Monday after Leah got home from school we loaded up the boys and some sand toys and headed to the park in our neighborhood.
Leah was so excited to pull the wagon, but not as excited as I was to let her!

 When we got to the park the little girl in the red and white dress ran up to Leah and gave her a big hug.  Then she led Leah over to the other kids and proudly announced, "This is, Leah, my friend from the bus."
It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.  Of course, Leah was beaming from ear to ear.
Our shovels and buckets were a BIG hit with all of the kiddos at the park.


 To say Grant enjoys the outdoors is the understatement of a lifetime.

Grant was able to climb up onto the park bench all by himself.  Crazy baby!!!
Dylan worked so hard on his castle.  

Grant is obsessed with climbing up the slide.



Today was Dylan's last day of Preschool for this year.  They had an ice cream party to celebrate all of the kid's birthdays that fall during the summer months.  Which in his class is pretty much everyone.  Dylan thought it was pretty fun celebrating his birthday a whole month early.


Fun times!!!


I was so glad to be able to attend the party with my sweet "birthday boy".  


Dylan had so much fun with Mrs. MaCalla and Mrs. Tucker.  I know he is going to miss them this summer!



He did so well and learned so much during his first official year of Preschool.  Well, technically it was a half a year of preschool since we were in England for the first half, but you know what I mean.  I am so very thankful for the Kidslink Preschool Program and staff.


After we got home Dylan told me that I needed to mow the yard.  So, Grant went down for a nap and that's just what we did!


He is such a good little mowing helper.  
My mom pointed out that in a few short years he will be the one mowing the yard.  She is right and I'm sure that will be happening way too soon for my liking.

Today was a great day of one-on-one time with Dylan.  It's so important to make the time to spend with each kiddo individually.  Even if it's just going to the store together.  I try to cherish every second with each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment