Saturday, August 3, 2013

Rewind A Few Weeks

So, I've fallen behind quite a bit in my blog...so sorry!
Here is the post I had planned to post last time about the weekend of July 13th and 14th.

I've always suspected Grant was smarter than we give him credit for.
He plucked this book off of the book shelf and was thumbing through it when I walked into the living room one morning.


 Our trip to Vegas was quickly approaching and I HAD to get a pedicure before we left.  My feet were in serious need of one.  So Sunday I thought it would be fun to surprise Leah and take her with me.  She and I don't get to spend nearly enough time together just us girls, so I knew she would be over the moon excited.  I was right.

 It's kind of hard to see, but we both got pink with zebra stripes.  God bless the nail artist that was able to pull off zebra stripes on those sweet tiny little toes of hers.

Next up we went to lunch, just us girls.  I feel like one-on-one time with Mommy is something that Leah needs in order to feel balanced in life.  I can always tell a difference in her behavior and over all attitude after we are able to hang out together like this.  I wish I were better about making this happen regularly.

Putting that missing tooth hole to good use!
 My most favorite memories with my kiddos will always be these moments at home just being silly.



 Grant enjoying lunch and his first visit to the park since learning to walk.  He was LOVING being able to get around on his own!




Nothing better than some kisses from my D-dub.
Stud Muffin.

Finally, this is where I find Grant a lot these days.  Apparently playing ON the train table is way more fun than standing next to it.
Ornery little Munchkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment